Princes Gardens, West Acton, W3
- End of Terrace House
- A beautifully-appointed Tudor-style end-of-terrace house
- Accommodation arranged over three floors
- Front lawn garden
- West-facing rear lawn garden of approx 54ft
- Garage at the rear onto a service road
- Total approx floor area 165.2 sq m / 1780 sq ft
- Within walking distance to West Acton station
- Close to North Ealing station and shopping facilities
- Well-placed for a number of local schools
- Freehold - No Chain
A beautifully-appointed 4-bedroom Tudor-style end-of-terrace house over three floors with a garage at the rear onto a service road and front lawn garden with access to the west-facing rear lawn garden of approx 54ft.
The accommodation with period features comprises hall, 2 reception rooms (1 full width of the property and a door to the rear garden), fitted kitchen (also with a door to the rear garden), 4 bedrooms and a family bathroom with separate WC.
Situated on the favoured Hanger Hill Garden Estate a conservation area. Within walking distance to West Acton station and close to both North Ealing & Park Royal stations with local shopping facilities. Access to Ealing Broadway station with Crossrail link connection & town centre with shopping facilities, bars and restaurants. Road connections for M4 & M40 motorways. Well-placed for a number of local schools including Ellen Wilkinson High, West Acton Primary, Acton High, The Japanese School, Holy Family Catholic Primary, Twyford CofE High, West Twyford Primary and St Vincent’s Primary.
EPC Rating = E
Council tax band = G (subject to confirmation)
Freehold - No Chain