Pitshanger Lane, Ealing, W5
- Semi-Detached House
- A lovely period semi-detached corner property in the heart of Pitshanger Village
- Accommodation arranged over three floors
- Used for many years as a doctor's surgery
- Potentially would revert back to a family home or convert into flats
- Ground floor has been extended to the rear and side
- Period features include mosaic tiled hall, fireplaces and high ceilings
- Lovely south-facing rear garden
- Total approx floor area 282.2 sq m / 3038 sq ft
A great opportunity to secure this lovely period 5-bedroom semi-detached corner house which has been used for many years as the local doctor’s surgery. It would convert back to a family home or potential for conversion into flats (subject to the usual regulations).
The property retains many of its period features including a mosaic tiled floor to the entrance hall and some period fireplaces. There are lovely high ceilings throughout.
Situated in the heart of Pitshanger Village with plenty of shops, bars and restaurants. Within walking distance to the open spaces of Pitshanger Park and Cleveland Park. Well placed for a number of local schools including North Ealing Primary, St Gregory’s Primary, Ada Lovelace CofE High, Montpelier Primary, Notting Hill & Ealing High and St Benedict’s. Road connections for A40 and M4 / M40 motorways.
EPC Rating = D
Council tax band = G (subject to confirmation)