Mulgrave Road, Ealing, W5
- End of Terrace House
- A lovely 4-bedroom end-of-terrace family home
- Accommodation arranged over three floors
- Front lawned garden
- South-west facing rear lawned garden of approx 50'
- Gated drive leading to a garage at the rear
- Total approx floor area 168.7 sq m / 1817 sq ft including garage
- Near to the lovely open space of Hanger Hill Park
- Conveniently located for transport facilities
- Well-placed for local schools including Montpelier Primary
A great opportunity to secure this lovely 4-bedroom family home on one of the favourite roads on the Greystoke Park Estate. With front garden, south-west facing rear garden gated drive leading to the rear garage.
Situated on the favoured Greystoke Park Estate, near to the lovely open space of Hanger Hill Park and in the area for Montpelier Primary. Local facilities are Hanger Lane & Park Royal stations with local shops, the award-winning Pitshanger Lane for shopping facilities, bars and restaurants. Buses are nearby for Ealing Broadway station, approx a 1.1 mile walk, with Elizabeth Line connection & town centre. Also with access to the M4 & M40 motorways. Other local schools include Ada Lovelace High, St Gregory’s Primary, St Benedict’s, St Augustine’s Priory and Notting Hill & Ealing High.
The property has 2 spacious receptions - 1 with doors leading on to the sunny South-West facing rear garden. There is a pretty hallway with some original stained-glass windows and a kitchen.
On the first-floor are 2 large double bedrooms, a single bedroom and family bathroom.
The second floor has a larger than usual 4th bedroom with a generous en suite bathroom.
There is gated drive leading to the rear garage with potential to convert into an office.
There is potential for a ground-floor extension at the rear and off-street parking to the front of the property (subject to the usual regulations). Title plan available.
EPC Rating = E
Council tax band = F (subject to confirmation)