Birkdale Road, Ealing, W5
- Detached House
- An impressive detached double-fronted family residence
- Spacious accommodation arranged over three floors
- Beautiful woodland garden backing directly on to Fox Wood nature reserve
- Front garden with forecourt parking
- Total approx floor area 263.3 sq m / 2835 sq ft
- The lovely open space of Pitshanger Park and Pitshanger Lane nearby
- Well-placed for a number of local schools
- With access to local transport facilities and good road connections
With woodland views at the rear overlooking local nature reserve, in an elevated position in Ealing W5, a spacious detached double-fronted residence with beautiful rear garden and forecourt parking.
In a coveted location, backing directly on to Fox Woods nature reserve with beautiful woodland views and Hanger Hill Park beyond. The lovely open space of Pitshanger Park and local shopping facilities in Pitshanger Lane is nearby. Well-placed for a number of local schools including Notting Hill & Ealing High, Montpelier Primary, St Augustine’s Priory, Ada Lovelace CofE High, Durston House, St Benedict’s and St Gregory’s Primary. Access to Park Royal, North Ealing, West Acton and Hanger Lane stations with local shopping facilities and Ealing Broadway station with forthcoming Crossrail link connection & town centre. Good road connections for A406, A4 and the M4 & M40 motorways.
An impressive 5-bedroom detached double-fronted family residence with spacious accommodation on three floors. The lovely rear garden of approx 100’ with terrace and woodlands views offers an appealing feature.
The accommodation comprises hall, cloakroom, study, 3 reception rooms of which 1 is open-plan with the fitted kitchen area and there is a utility room off the kitchen, 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an en suite shower room.
There is a beautiful woodland garden of approx 100’, backing directly on to Fox Wood nature reserve and Hanger Hill park beyond. To the front forecourt parking.
EPC Rating = C
Council tax band = G (subject to confirmation)