Beaufort Road, Ealing W5
- Detached House
- A very exceptional 5-bedroom detached residence
- Spacious accommodation arranged over three floors
- Refurbished and presented to the highest standard
- Sumptuously furnished with high quality fittings, oak floors and illuminated lighting.
- Beautiful landscaped mono-turfed garden with heated shallow pool
- Magnificent showroom garage for 4 cars
- Total approx floor area 369.6 sq m / 3979 sq ft
- Situated in a corner location
- Convenient for underground stations
- Well-placed for a number of local schools
A rare opportunity to acquire a very exceptional residence with showroom standard 4-car garage and a vast pavioured forecourt with multi-car gated parking. Refurbished and presented to the highest standard - the property which provides especially bright and airy accommodation on three floors has been sumptuously furnished with high quality fittings, oak floors and illuminated lighting.
The spacious ground-floor accommodation comprises vestibule entrance, cloakroom, double reception room, study / office, garden room, luxury German fitted kitchen and utility room. On the first-floor are 4 bedrooms, bathroom and an en suite shower room. The second floor has a bedroom and a luxury bathroom.
At the rear is a beautiful landscaped mono-turfed garden with heated shallow pool, paved patio, double gates to the front and a study / storage. There is also side access to a magnificent showroom garage for 4 cars.
The property is situated in a corner location, on the sought-after Hanger Hill East (Haymills Estate) a conservation area, amongst prestigious houses with large gardens and gated pavioured parking facilities. Well-placed for a number of underground stations with local shopping facilities, local schools and well-connected roads giving access to both Heathrow and Central London.
EPC Rating = D
Council tax band = H (subject to confirmation)