Haymills Estate – Ealing W5
Officially known as The Hanger Hill Estate, this is a popular conservation area within the W5 area of Ealing. Well served by Park Royal and North Ealing stations and local shops, the land was originally purchased by Messrs Haymills in around 1927 to start building their estate. The Church of the Ascension was built in 1939 to serve the local residents. https://ascensionealing.org/
Grimshaw and Co assist the Hanger Hill East Residents’ Association with the printing and distribution of their newsletters.
To find out more about this architecturally rich area of Ealing, visit https://www.hhera.com/
Search here for properties for sale in Ealing >