Brunswick Road, Greystoke Park Estate, Near Hanger Hill Park, Ealing
£999,950 - no chain
5 bedroom House for sale: Brunswick Road, Greystoke Park Estate, Near Hanger Hill Park, Ealing
£999,950 - no chain
- A spacious bay-windowed terraced 1930s property
- Accommodation arranged over three floors
- With spectacular loft conversion and panoramic views
- Rear lawned garden of approx 69' with flagstone terrace
- Detached garage with off-street parking on to a service road at the rear
- Total approx floor area 175.4 sq m / 1888 sq ft
- Well-placed for several local schools
- Short walk to Pitshanger Lane Village for shopping facilities
- Good transport links include buses towards Ealing Broadway
- Freehold - No Chain
A spacious 5-bedroom bay-windowed terraced 1930s Greystoke property with a spectacular loft conversion and panoramic views towards Horsenden Hill and beyond. No Chain
Situated on the favoured and much sought-after Greystoke Park Estate, near to the beautiful open space of Hanger Hill park and well-placed for several local schools including Montpelier Primary. Short walk to the award winning Pitshanger Lane village with local shops, restaurants and bars and Hanger Lane station. Good transport links include nearby buses towards Ealing Broadway station with Elizabeth Line connection & town centre. Road connections for A40, A406 and M4 / M40 motorways. Other local schools include St Benedict’s, St Gregory’s Primary, Ada Lovelace CofE High, St Augustine’s Priory and Notting Hill & Ealing High.
A spacious bay-windowed terraced 1930s Greystoke property with a spectacular loft conversion and panoramic views towards Horsenden Hill and beyond.
The ground-floor accommodation comprises entrance hall, 2 reception rooms and kitchen / breakfast room extension.
On the first-floor are 3 bedrooms and a bathroom with a separate WC.
The second-floor has 2 bedrooms and a bathroom.
There is a lawned rear garden with flagstone terrace of approx 69’ and a detached precast garage with off-street parking on to a service road at the rear. Also there are allotments just behind the house.
EPC Rating = D
Council tax band = G (subject to confirmation)
Freehold - No Chain
Grimshaw & Co
Tel: 020 8992 5661