Woodgrange Avenue, Ealing Common, London
3 bedroom Flat for sale: Woodgrange Avenue, Ealing Common, London
- A superbly-appointed first-floor Edwardian purpose-built 3-bedroom maisonette
- Accommodation retains period features including fire place surrounds
- With a luxury family bathroom, utility room and fitted kitchen / breakfast room
- Private front garden
- Total approx floor area 113.8 sq m / 1225 sq ft
- Very conveniently situated, just a short stroll to Ealing Common
- The lovely open spaces of Ealing Common is nearby
- Access to Ealing Broadway station and town centre
- Local schools
A superbly-appointed first-floor Edwardian purpose-built 3-bedroom maisonette, retaining period features to combine the best of the period with contemporary design. With private front garden
Very conveniently situated, just a short stroll to Ealing Common station with local shops, bars and restaurants, the lovely wide open spaces of Ealing Common and with buses to Ealing Broadway station with forthcoming Crossrail Link (Elizabeth Line) connection & Ealing town centre and M4 & M40 motorways. Local schools include Twyford CofE High, Ellen Wilkinson High and The Japanese School.
FIRST FLOOR FLAT
This superbly-appointed first-floor maisonette benefits from period features including fireplace surrounds.
As you walk into the flat, you are led to the reception room with a fireplace surround. There are three bedrooms (all with fireplace surrounds), luxury family bathroom, separate WC, utility room and a fitted kitchen / breakfast room. The utility room is plumbed for white goods.
Private front garden and a rear service access
Lease: 141 years (subject to confirmation)
Ground rent: Nil (subject to confirmation)
Service charge: Nil (subject to confirmation)
Council tax band: E (subject to confirmation)
EPC Rating = E
Grimshaw & Co
Tel: 020 8992 5661