Creffield Road, Ealing Common, London
4 bedroom Detached House for sale: Creffield Road, Ealing Common, London
- An impressive period detached residence
- Extensively redesigned and refurbished
- Elegant and lofty accommodation arranged over three floors (approx 3488 sq ft)
- Enhanced by stylish and imaginative designs, to afford a home of distinction
- Great sized rear sitting room, cinema room and formal dining room
- 4 double bedrooms (1 with en suite), stylish bathroom and walk-in dressing room
- Secluded rear garden with leafy outlook
- Just a short stroll to the open spaces of Ealing Common and station
- Local shops and schools
An impressive 4 double bedroom period detached residence which has been extensively redesigned and refurbished to provide elegant, lofty accommodation over three floors (approx 3488 sq ft). The property is enhanced by stylish and imaginative designs, to afford a home of distinction.
Location: just a stroll to the open spaces of Ealing Common and station. Ealing Broadway station (with forthcoming Crossrail) approx 0.8 miles West Acton approx 0.5 miles. Local shops and schools.
The welcoming lounge hall is extensive and is an impressive entrance to this substantial family home. The spacious ground floor living space continues with a great sized rear sitting room with full glass doors onto the terrace, cinema room, fully equipped family kitchen / breakfast room (centre island and Corian worktops) and the formal dining room.
The first floor has three bedrooms (one with en suite), stylish bathroom and walk-in dressing room.
The second floor has bedroom four with shower/cloakroom.
Outside is the secluded rear garden with leafy outlook, tennis court beyond and double-entry forecourt parking.
EPC Rating = E
Grimshaw & Co
Tel: 020 8992 5661